Samsung is quick to point out all the benefits, like the better trade-in values you’d get by pre-ordering now and getting an S23 phone outright:
- Guaranteed trade-in credit when you buy multiple Galaxy phones, including trade-in credit for phones with cracked screens and the highest trade-in value for Galaxy devices.
- Samsung Offer Program, which includes additional savings for eligible students, military, first responders and employees of corporate partners.
- 0% APR financing with no down payment, and pay in 4 installments with Affirm
- Samsung Care+ extended coverage including:
- Device protection against drops, spills and mechanical breakdown
- Same day cracked screen repairs at over 700 authorized Samsung locations
- Replacements as soon as the next business day
- Samsung expert support available 24/7 for setting up new devices, transferring content, and connecting to other devices
Samsung Galaxy S23 series prices may be the same
Leaked prices for the Galaxy S23 lineup in Korea, which translates to $1,250 for the S23 Ultra when factoring in the exchange rate, indicate that prices for the Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra will likely remain unchanged in the US. Typically, the price tags in Samsung’s home territory are slightly higher in dollar equivalence than they end up being when the phones arrive in the United States, plus there were reports in the Korean media that locally the phones will cost a bit more due to component inflation.
For the S22 Ultra, Samsung tucked the S Pen into the phone’s body and put in a better screen, but still charged the same, so we’re keeping our hopes high for a Galaxy S23 starting price of $799, a $999 tag for the Galaxy S23+ and the sweet $1199 Galaxy S23 Ultra for the base storage versions. It’s actually a good deal, given that the 128GB models may only be limited to a few countries, and most of the world, including the US, is likely to get 256GB of starting storage for the price of the 128 gigabytes of last year.
Specs to expect from Galaxy S23 Ultra vs Galaxy S23 Plus vs Galaxy S23
A Samsung-exclusive overclocked Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 would power all three phones, so let’s preview all the rumored Galaxy S23 series specs to make it easier for you to turn on fallback on an S23, S23+ or Ultra.
As you can see from the S23 series specs listed here, Samsung will be upgrading its 2023 flagship lineup with the fastest processor and 5G modem available for Android phones, whose benchmarks put it on par with top-of-the-line sets. Apple’s A-series chips.
Also, despite their larger batteries and more basic storage, the Galaxy S23 and S23+ should launch at the same prices as well, as the LTPS display technology is expected to stick around, just with a higher refresh rate range. large.
However, Samsung has gone all-out for the Galaxy S23 Ultra, and not just with the new 200MP camera, but has further widened the specs gap from its siblings to the point where it forecasts that most of sales will go towards its best phone of 2023 now, and with good reason. The S23 pre-order booking bonus you can get here will also help make up the difference in price.
#Samsung #Galaxy #S23 #Preorder #Reservations #Live #S23 #Ultra #Deal