Nintendo’s exclusive action-adventure title Bayonetta 3 has plenty of collectible items scattered throughout its 14 chapters, including some Broken Witch Hearts. An item similar to the Broken Moon Pearl can be collected to create health upgrades in Bayonetta 3.
Both Bayonetta and Viola are characters that can use Broken Witch Hearts throughout the chapters. Based on the chapters, this feature lists the location of Broken Witch Hearts in Bayonetta 3.
Navigate to these areas and acquire all the Broken Witch Hearts in Bayonetta 3.
Chapter 5: Hot Pursuit
The Hot Pursuit chapter only has two hearts to collect.
- All you need to do is win Verse 7 in this chapter, in which enemies spawn for a limited time. Check them one more time to get the first one as a reward.
- After completing Verse 8, players will come across a box of figures. Turn around to see a platform moving up and down. Break the platform to get the second one.
Chapter 6: Off the Rails
This chapter also introduces a couple of Witch Hearts.
- Break Treasure Chest 5 in Chapter 6 to unlock a time challenge. Collect all the fragmented pieces of the treasure chest within the time limit to get the first one as a reward.
- Look under the Verse 5 challenge portal. You will come across a set of treasure chests. Crush the first one to get an Infernal Demon. Use the hell demon to open the moving chest and get the second witch heart.
Chapter 7: Burning Sands
- From the beginning of the chapter, move to the right side, along the main path to the moving platform. The moving platform leads to a chest. Get on the moving platform and open the chest to pick up the first one.
- The second is in the same building where all the other collectibles are after completing the fight in verse 7. Look for the building held up by two pillars with red items at the entrance. Enter the building to find a chest. Open the chest to collect it.
Chapter 8: A Chorus of Croaking
This chapter has three hearts.
- Move to the area where Verse 1 took place and head up to the upper level to find a chest. Open it to get a magic fountain. This will allow the player’s demon to attack and open the chest hanging over the sands with a Broken Witch Heart.
- Go to the temple where the Umbra Cat is located. There will be a chest containing a broken witch’s heart in the temple room that needs to be opened by the infernal demon attack.
- Finish verse 6 to get another Broken Witch Heart as a reward.
Chapter 9: Learning to fly
This chapter only has two broken witch hearts.
- Complete the Verse 3 combat challenge to get the first one as a reward.
- Complete the Verse 8 combat challenge to get the second one.
Chapter 10: Cover of the Night
This chapter has three broken witch hearts.
- Move across the bridge from the top of the tower to find a summoning barrier. There will be a small turret nearby. Go behind the turret to find a door. Open the door to find a chest lying there. Open the chest to get the first one.
- Get on the moving platform ahead to trigger a time trial puzzle. Complete the puzzle challenge to get another reward.
- Reach the Verse 7 combat challenge portal to find the last one in the area.
Chapter 11: A Family Dance
This chapter has a broken witch’s heart.
Head towards the Gates of Hell portal and then move to the other side of the portal. Use the floating platform to find three floating chests. Open the first chest to get a magical fountain. Use the magic fountain to open the other chests floating there. Players will receive it after opening the third chest.
Chapter 12: On the Brink of Madness
This chapter also has only one to collect. Get it by completing Verse 5 after going through the Gates of Hell. This is the last Broken Witch Heart collected in Bayonetta 3.