PUBG Mobile update 2.4 began rolling out on January 4, 2023. It marks the first major update for the battle royale game in 2023.
Like previous major updates in PUBG Mobile, the new version of the title has a host of new features and events that add variety to the BR gaming experience.
Collaboration with Bruce Lee and other key features that PUBG Mobile players will be excited to experience in the latest 2.4 update
1) Martial Showdown Theme (Available exclusively on Erangel and Livik)
Listed below are all the new features of update 2.4 related to the Martial Showdown theme:
- Many martial arts arenas will appear in Theme Mode matches. While some Arenas will have a limited time, others can be accessed at all times.
- Back For Honor is a 1v1 duel between a retired player and his original killer. The winner of the duel will be generously rewarded.
- A new two-seater bike, the Dancing Lion (found only in the box in the middle of the Martial Arts Arena), makes its way into the game. It can be stored in the backpack and used several times.
- A new weapon, called the Explosive Bow, is also coming to the game.
- A new item, called the Grappling Hook, can be fired at a target to push you towards it.
- The new items, called the Blessing Lantern and the Blessing Kite, can be found in different urban cities and above the martial arts arenas. Players can destroy these boxes to get the supplies they contain.
- Kung Fu Steamed Bun can restore energy and health.
2) Metro Royale Updates
Listed below are all the Metro Royale features in the 2.4 update:
- A new map, Misty Port (size 1.8 × 1.2 km), has been introduced, and it will be available only in Basic Mode and Advanced Mode.
- New Legendary gear with minimal special traits is coming to the game. Legendary gear can be obtained after defeating bosses in matches or opening crates.
- Draw Packs have been added to the Metro Royale black market. They can be purchased with Metro Cash.
- A new Gallery feature will show all the special features.
- Four salable items (Biological Sample, Gold Stacks, Processor (GPU), Lens) will appear on the new map.
- The resistance of advanced vests has been improved to withstand more explosive damage.
- A new weapon called the Honey Badger (also available in Cobra and Steel frontal variants) has been added to the game.
- Improvements have been made to the game room inventory setup.
3) New Season and Royale Pass
Update 2.4 will have a new Royale Pass (month 19) and a new season (cycle 4, season 10). According to the leaks available online, the new Royale Pass will follow the “Boiling Blood” theme and bring many cosmetics and items as rank rewards. Meanwhile, the new season will usher in a new cycle and offer tier rewards.
However, the C4S10 and Month 19 Royale Pass will be released on January 17, 2023 (one day after the conclusion of the current Month 18 RP).
4) Collaboration with Bruce Lee
The Bruce Lee Family Company and PUBG Mobile have collaborated to bring the iconic mixed martial artist and actor to the game. Players will be able to express themselves with signature Bruce Lee cosmetics. They can even get a character based on it in the game.
From January 10, 2023 to January 26, 2023, PUBG Mobile players can participate in the DreamRealm Apprentice event. They can unlock special rewards after completing a series of difficult tasks.
5) Other changes and improvements
Many other changes have been incorporated in the PUBG Mobile January update. New abilities such as Player Launcher and Tactical Camouflage have been added to the returning Gear Front mode. Meanwhile, Hang Gliders and an Elevator (in Galata Tower) have also made their way onto the Erangel map.
Improvements have been made to various weapons and vehicles. While weapons like the UMP 45, Micro Uzi, PP-19 Bizon, Famas, and QBZ have been upgraded, a new seat bike has been added to the BR title.
Note: PUBG Mobile has been banned in India since September 2020. Therefore, players in the country should refrain from playing the game.
#Top #Features #PUBG #Mobile #Update