Latest Free YouTube Video:
This week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter:
*Vince McMahon talks about coming back and we talk about the prospects for that, even those close to him
*The story of Rita Chatterton resurfaces, and we look back at the original story and current legal status, as well as a new allegation against Vince McMahon that surfaced this week.
* What cannot happen to WWE while a McMahon wants to return
* What would have to happen before McMahon returned to power
* What risks exist for the company
*Vice’s special about Vince McMahon and those who wanted and didn’t want to talk
*Mandy Rose is fired and details why it happened and what the original plans were regarding the women’s title.
*ROH PPV coverage, Honor Club, PPV purchases, ROH title change
*Sasha Banks and Japan WWE, AEW prospects, a return to WWE and more
*Notes on Wrestle Kingdom, the card, the story behind the card
*Updates on Matt Riddle
*Full coverage of UFC 282, what’s next, trade notes, what’s next for the fighters
*ROH Deadline and the debut of Iron Survivor
*How fast cable is losing homes, a list of stations that carry wrestling and MMA and what the numbers are now
*Tokyo sports awards and history behind
*PWG Battle of Los Angeles
*The most detailed look at the ratings of all wrestling shows on national television, including the performance of each segment,
* Transmission numbers
* Advance ticket sales for major WWE and AEW events
*Government works with Arena México for special event
*Next CMLL tournament
*Konnan talks about his health
*Rules in force for independent promoters and use of El Hijo del Vikingo
*A look at a candidate for party of the year from Mexico
*A look at another party of the year candidate
*Finances of the largest wrestling conglomerate
*The future of Kota Ibushi
*Why the economy is going to be tougher for New Japan
*Coverage of the finals of the New Japan couples tournament
*Update on MLW lawsuit against WWE
*Big game in London this week
*AEW announces new television agreement
*Behind Jericho’s loss to Action Andretti
* What famous fight started in a similar way?
*People who have been world champions in the USA, Japan and Mexico
*UFC Takes Action Regarding Suspicious Fight
*World MMA Awards
*William Regal News
This Week’s Retro Observer Newsletter:
Information of order:
Order your printed Wrestling Observer now and have it mailed to you by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting www.paypal.com directing funds to dave@www. wrestlingobserver.com.
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40, and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, the rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40, and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, the rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40, and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with check, cash or money order to PO Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get a discount of $1 in each price range.
- The rock On twitter announced that he and James Gunn, the new head of upcoming DC Comics movies, have hooked up and Black Adam “will not be in his first chapter of storytelling.” He also said that DC and his production company Seven Bucks “have agreed to continue exploring the most valuable ways Black Adam can be utilized in future chapters of DC’s multiverse.”
- Gunn wrote in reply: “I love @TheRock and am always excited to see what he and Seven Bucks do next. I can’t wait to collaborate soon.”
- In addition to Andre Chase, who appeared on Raw on Monday, NXT’s Axiom also worked on this week’s Main Event tapings.
- Tribute to the Troops, which aired Saturday on Fox, drew 612,000 viewers, with a 0.17 in the 18-49 demo.
- Young Rock’s Christmas episode that aired on December 15 garnered 1,528,000 viewers, the highest viewership since the season 3 premiere last month.
- Fox News has a story on Sol Ruca.
- Ric Flair appeared on First Take with Stephen A. Smith.
- Sports Illustrated’s Justin Barrasso wrote an article about the feasibility of Vince McMahon returning to power in WWE.
- Kevin Owens was the subject of this week’s Canvas 2 Canvas.
- A New Cody Rhodes DVD It will be released in the UK on February 20.
- New matches added to WWE YouTube today include AJ Styles vs. WrestleMania 38 Edge, Big E & Bobby Lashley vs. Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens from the December 20, 2021 episode of Raw, and Bianca Belair vs. Doudrop from the same episode of Raw.
- This week’s AEW Road to Holiday Bash focuses on the latest between The Elite and Death Triangle, Jamie Hayter vs. Hikaru Shida and FTR vs. The Gunns.
- Some wrestling stars shared their own struggles with ADHD after WWE’s Lacey Evans trended on Twitter after sharing conspiratorial videos about ADHD and autism. Nick Comoroto wrote on Twitter: “I was diagnosed with ADHD at age 6 and it still affects me today. A diet won’t fix it, you don’t get over it with age, but it has never stopped me from pursuing my dreams. This is nothing new and we’ve always been here. They just called us that “weird” kid.
- Mikey Ruckus, who produces music tracks for AEW, wrote: “I live with ADHD. Some days are good, others not so good. How about a panel discussion? Maybe we can talk about living with ADHD, how some of us develop coping mechanisms, and how we transform what some see.” like an obstacle in a tool that drives us”.
- athena on social networks demonstrated how he made the ring jacket he wore in Final Battle.
- Rocky Romero is a guest on this week’s The Sessions with Renee Paquette.
- Taya Valkyrie vs. Zoey Skye was added to the MLW taping of Blood & Thunder on January 7.
- Joey Janela vs. Tony Deppen for the GCW Extreme title was added to the GCW Chicago card on January 7.
- KUSHIDA made an appearance at the NJPW Dojo in Los Angeles this past Sunday.
#Daily #Update #Rock #Black #Adam #Lacey #Evans #Tribute #Troops